Sunday, June 17, 2012
Action Research (finding a wandering)
During this week the lesson help me think of all the different types of thing people could possibly do their action research on. The options are endless. During your time as an administrator you may start think of haw to improve or wandering what would happen if something happens. Then this can lead to you wandering and in order to find out the answers the administrator could research information and create an action research. I also learned that teachers and administrators need to always apply and research data to make changes in the schools. Teachers need to understand how to analyze the data so that they can get to understand their students and help them get the most of their education. The three interviews and text keep preaching the importance of data collection is on the school and programs. The main thing I did learn is when I decide to use action research I need to make sure it is practical to you, because it will make you interested more in it, more focused on the outcome, and that the students will benefit from it more. (Dr. Kirk Lewis)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment